Wanting to reduce signs of aging without downtime? If so, the PicoSure Focus laser rejuvenation and revitalization is a remarkable option.

About the PicoSure Focus Lens Array

The PicoSure Focus Lens Array is one of the latest advancements in skin revitalization and rejuvenation. This treatment can help reduce the appearance of scars, brown spots, sun damage, freckles, fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks. Additionally, the PicoSure Focus is FDA approved for the treatment of acne scars.

PicoSure Focus Before and After

Click to Enlarge
*Individual Results May Vary

About the PicoSure Focus Treatments

The treatment is fast and gentle because the PicoSure lens array reaches a precise depth of the skin so that 10% of the skin is being treated during each pulse at the high-energy picosecond level. A lower level energy is applied on the remaining 90% of the skin, providing a deeper penetration to the dermis area under the skin, subsequently promoting collagen and elastin growth while stimulating a non-traumatic tissue healing response. This healing response has the end result of softening the tissue to reduce the appearance of scars, brown spots, sun damage, freckles, fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks.

The treatment takes about 20 minutes, and a mild numbing cream may be used to ensure your comfort at no additional cost.*

How Many PicoSure Focus Treatments are Needed?

A series of three treatments, spaced three to four weeks apart, is recommended to achieve optimal results. The PicoSure Focus treatment is safe for most skin types and can be used on the face, neck, chest, legs, arms, and hands. After each treatment, the skin may be red and tender for one to two days.*

If you are interested in regaining a more youthful, clearer appearance, give us a call to set up a consultation. We will answer any questions you may have about the PicoSure FOCUS Rejuvenation process, or any other procedures you may be interested in.

A $50 non-refundable fee is required to schedule a consultation and can be applied towards treatment. Less than 24-hour notice for cancellation and/or no show will result in a forfeiture of the $50.

All photos contained in this web page are protected by Phoenix Skin Spa copyright and may not be copied, linked, or redistributed in any form

Read about our Medical Director Dr. Lee Laris

*Individual Results May Vary

Send Us an Email